A healthy mindset is the key.


When you think too much about losing weight you mind will play mind tricks on you. Staying in the weight loss fight is tough and most do not have the mindset to stick with it. The main reason why a diet fails is the approach a person takes. Targeting the whole weight loss game is all mental. True there are factors that need to be met when tackling this battle and one is you need to move, a body in motion stays in motion and when you are in motion you tend to burn calories which in turns burns stored fat. The most important element that holds the diet together is your nutrition. Yes you have to eat clean and healthy and watch your portions. Try to cut back on what you eat before you change them types of foods you eat. This way you will not feel deprived and you won’t fall off the wagon and hit the nearest doughnut store.  You have to also believe in yourself and believe that this is truly what you want. I always found a picture of someone that I wanted to look like and kept it around; this worked for me. Now you may have another route of encouragement.  Keeping in the mindset of wanting it and knowing you have to change your current lifestyle is hard for some. I remember working out really hard and never losing any weight and being so frustrated. I was not consuming enough calories and I had to educate myself on what I needed to do to tackle the extra pounds that were driving me to hate myself. I used a bmi calculator a ttde calculator and found that at my current weight and size I needed to consume at least 500 more calories than I was currently consuming. Also I had to cut down on portions. This is where the 21 day fix from beachbody came in handy. If you ever need to start somewhere this is where you start. Once I controlled my portions and learned to eat the right fats and not the bad I was ready to hit it hard again. So I upped my calories and the weight started to fall off. Not as fast as I would have liked but it is coming off. Hiit training has been a proven way to go for a big calorie burn and I love doing the Turbo Fire from Beachbody. Chalene Johnson is the creator of this program and it is fabulous. Another avenue you can venture is martial arts training; this training will defiantly burn calories and tone your whole body. I love Les Mills Combat for this type of workout. By having variety I don’t get bored with my workouts and I think this is a solid way to go. So don’t think one workout is all you need because you actually need variety just like your food you need a variety of good healthy food to accomplish this goal of losing weight. So get focused and join my team. I am ready to help you get to where you want to be.  www.beachbodycoach.com/Coachin4u