Do you have what it takes? I do!


Hello, well this is my blog page and I hope to provide some information as well as motivation. I want to start off with who I am and what I do. I am a 41 year young momma of a 12 year old boy and he keeps me busy. I love to be healthy and eat clean. Working out is one of my “me time” getaways.  Back in my 20’s I use to personal train and teach aerobics and was lean and super fit. I would have to say this one of my best times of my fitness lives. Now that I am in my 40’s and I am still into the health and fitness I try to help out as many people as I can. I have researched many topics that have to do with diet and exercise to how the body functions. I also have a surgical technologist degree that comes in handy with knowing the body and its functions.  So I want to post about articles that I have found with the knowledge that I have obtained to help you with all your needs. If you can fill out the contact me form and I will help you the best I can to beat the battle of the bulge and get back to being a healthier you.